Mga Pahina

Linggo, Disyembre 1, 2013

iFive Mini 3: iPad look alike, Quad-core Android Tablet

I was walking at the mall when a tablet caught my eye and got me interested enough to post it here.

Well, I don't have any pictures as proof but I really do saw it at the mall. 
Then, I get a brochure and look at its specs. I was like, WOW! this tab is good. 

Specifications:
  • 1.6GHz Cortex-A9 Quad Core CPU, Rockchip RK3188 Chipset 
  • Mali-400MP GPU 
  • 1GB RAM 
  • 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD 
  • 7.9-inches capacitive IPS display (1024×768) 
  • 5.0-megapixels primary camera 
  • 2.0-megapixels secondary camera 
  • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, OTG, Supports 3G Dongle 
  • Android 4.2 Jelly Bean 
  • 4100mAh Li-Ion battery 

Does it looks good? Well, you haven't seen it yet.
Here's some pics.

Photo by Google Images



















Photo by Unbox























Looks like windows right?





















I have tested this device if this works well and played NBA 2K14. 
This tab really handles it! Well, there's some lag but it's ok. Plus the UI really looks good.

What do you think? Is it worth the money?
Comment now.


Feel free to comment on this post.
Feel free to share this blog. Thank you!
Please spread my blog. Merry Christmas!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento