Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Hulyo 18, 2013

MyPhone is getting cold like iceberg!


Bbbrrr!!! That's what will you say with MyPhone's new flagship model, the MyPhone Iceberg.
MyPhone's post on their Facebook page got my attention and I want to share their post to people that might not even know or not updated yet.

Take a look at the ad.




Looks like it will be cold at Eastwood Central Plaza hehehehe..

I know you want to know more about the phone so I will give you guys the spec sheet.
(This is not confirmed.)

  • Mediatek Quad-core processor
  • 1Gb RAM
  • 5.7inch IPS HD Display
  • 12MP rear and 5MP front cameras
  • Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
  • 2600mAh battery
  • 12,000 Php (not official)
The launch will be at the 26th of July! So you better go to Eastwood Central Plaza, or wait for it to be released nationwide.

Think this phone will be good like the A919i Duo? Please submit your comments and suggestions below! hehehe


Feel free to comment on this blog.
Feel free to share this blog.
Please like my Facebook page and help me to have 100 likes before the end of July!
Thank you!

My FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Android-Game-and-Apps-review/267512243295433


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento