Mga Pahina

Martes, Hulyo 23, 2013

Thor: The Dark World Revealed- Coming on Android and iOS


Oh yeah! Gameloft is now on the move with their new game, Thor: The Dark World Revealed.

The game is like a RPG, same as DH4 and Dark Avenger. But maybe it's not really the same as the games given. I think this game will sport a story and little different gameplay.

Take a look at the teaser trailer:




The game looks good right? I wonder if this game will be free or premium. But whatever it may be, I will sure try this game and make a review.

Think the game will be awesome? What do you guys think? Submit a comment below.

For more info, please refer to this site.
http://blog.gameloft.ph/index.php/2013/07/23/upcoming-game-thor-the-dark-world-revealed/


Feel free to comment on this blog.
Feel free to share this blog.
Please like my Facebook page and help me to have 100 likes before the end of July!
Thank you!

My FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Android-Game-and-Apps-review/267512243295433

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento