Mga Pahina

Sabado, Agosto 17, 2013

DraStic Review: The Fastest NDS Emulator for Android



Ever wanted to play NDS Games on your android phone but the Emulators on the Play Store are real slow that it makes you don't want to play anymore? Then this is the time to replace your old NDS emulators on your phone and download DraStic.

What is DraStic? Why it is the fastest NDS Emulator for Android?
DraStic is just an emulator made for android and it is the fastest because....... I don't know! Even me was surprised that the games saved on my sd card were working at full FPS.
Yes! F-U-L-L    F-P-S! I don't know how did the developers make it but they're a one hell of an awesome guys! hehehe.

Now, I'm doing a review on this app because this is really awesome! One of the breakthroughs on android history! (Exaggerated).

Start of the app.











Real simple, it looks like the touchscreen part of the Nintendo DS.



UI (Options and more).











The UI is good! There are screen orientations to choose from, There quick save and load and many more!
Note: This emulator has a built-in cheat engine on it. So you don't need cheat codes for this emulator.



Gameplay.
Oh yeah! Black Version 2!
Yes, I used a girl as a character.
























Battle!
Characters!
Saving my game

The emulator works like a charm! I played Pokemon Black version 2 and it works without lag! I still can't believe it at first, but this emulator was definitely the best-emulator-for- your- buck around the play store.



The final verdict.

This app was so AMAZING!!! 
Among all the NDS emulators that I have tried, this was the best so far. It's because NDS emulation on android was super slow until the day that this emulator came and show that emulation can be fast. 

But this fast emulator comes with a price! Of course the developer needs money for the work and time he putted for this emulator. But trust me, this emulator was definitely worth your money, I even want to give the developer double of the price if I have to, just to thank him for his work. However, there is a Demo version of this app present on the play store but your gameplay will be limited for just 20 minutes. Plus! You can't save.

All I can add on this verdict is that the emulation was so good, that you can have a game at full FPS with sound. It will be like having your phone as a real Nintendo DS. Plus! the cheat system that you don't need to input codes anymore! That was just plain AWESOME!

So yes, this emulator is awesome and I really recommend this app for those people who wants to play NDS games on their phones, especially for those people who are addicted to pokemon games like me hehehehe. Trust me, this app was the best!

Note: this app might not work on people who have Tegra 2 devices. Plus! fast emulation might depend on your device. Please try the demo version first before buying the app.




Likes my post? Please like my Facebook page too!
Feel free to comment on this blog.
Feel free to share this blog. Thank you!













Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento