Mga Pahina

Sabado, Agosto 10, 2013

King of Fighters i2012 Review


Do you ever played King of Fighters? or any fighting games on consoles? Then you will know what King of Fighters i2012 will look like.

Among all of the fighting games I've seen and played, King of Fighters is the one which I liked the most. Maybe because of the anime like characters present on the game or the unique and cool moves that each of characters have. But whatever it is, I love the game and I want to play it one more time. That's why when the moment came that I saw this game on a certain page, I immediately download it and try. hehehe

Days and days pass and I already (somehow) know what the game is like and I really like this a lot! hehehe.

Since this is a review, I'm gonna show you what this game looks like.


Start of the game:


As you can see, the game has a language that you can't understand. But, it features a great art work right in the start of the game the makes me feel more excited to play this.



Shop:











In shop, you can buy or unlock different characters. You can also unlock different concept arts hehehe. 


Concept Art Section:











King of fighters i2012 features a concept art section where you can save all of the concept arts you have bought. Even the GBA version of the game does have one. hehehe


Gameplay Selection:
Yo Kyo!













There different types of gameplay to choose from, there is a natural gameplay, 1 on 1 gameplay and more! I just didn't try them all for I can't read Chinese and I'm afraid that I might hit a wrong button. 


Characters:











The game features tons of characters to choose from! But before you can unlock them, you need to play daily so you can gain rose coins, but some characters can be unlocked using REAL money. A big downer though.


Gameplay:















Gameplay was awesome! Character skills and combos is simply dazzling. 
A tip from me: You better play this game using MOGA controls, but I still don't know if it is supported, but it is still playable and you still can control the characters easily without using external control devices. The only downside in this game is to make good combos hehehe.. Maybe because touchscreen controls (even on other games) was hard.


The final verdict:

THIS-GAME-IS-TOTALLY-AWESOME! 
From different gameplays, characters, moves and combos. You will surely enjoy this game! The graphics is also quite good to bring more enjoyment on the gameplay.
However, controls suck and making good combos and super attacks are very hard. That's why you'll need a external controller for this game.
All in all, this game will score 9/10 from me, because it brings back the game I used to play on PS1 and arcades hehehe. 


Feel free to comment on this blog.
Feel free to share this blog. Thank you!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento