Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Agosto 9, 2013

LG G2: Truly Awesome Phone!

After months and months of waiting and reading rumors about LG's latest flagship will be, now it's the time that the device comes out and put an end to the endless rumors.

Since LG G2 is finally out, I want you guys to know more about it. And put comments on anything that this phone does have.

Let me show you what the phone looks like.

Credits: Engadget
In terms of looks, LG G2 can have a score of 10/10. That means this phone truly looks elegant. If you can notice, LG G2 doesn't have front or side buttons, it's because LG puts it on the back which is very unique because I haven't see a phone that has buttons on the back. hehehe.

Enough on the looks, now you know that LG G2 does look elegant and premium, I know I need to show you the specifications. That will make up your mind that this is truly awesome.

LG G2 specifications:

OS: Android 4.2.2 JellyBean
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800
CPU: Quad-core 2.26 Ghz Krait 400
GPU: Adreno 330
Camera: 13MP Autofocus Cam with LED flash. 2.1MP Front Cam
Memory: 32Gb (24Gb User Available) and 2Gb RAM

Display: True HD-IPS with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.2 inches with 412 ppi
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3

Yay! Look at that specs! This phone is truly awesome!
(***For more info: 
http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_g2-5543.php***)

Commentary:

Well, I don't know how to put a good comment on this phone because it keeps my mouth and brain shut of awesomeness! But I'll still try hehehe..
For the OS, the LG G2 uses 4.2.2 JellyBean that is super smooth for a phone to have.

The LG G2 uses the latest chipset from Qualcomm which is the Snapdragon 800, partnered with a very strong GPU, Adreno 330, that is sure to give the users a pleasurable experience using the phone. And of course this phone will be wickedly fast!

For cameras, the LG G2 have 13MP Autofocus Cam and 2.1MP Cam perfect for taking high quality pictures. It also boast its OIS technology (Optical Image Stabilization), which will allow us to take great quality picture even you are riding a car on a bumpy road. I'm sure that its cameras will be perfect for taking self photos or memorable photos with your family. hehehe..

LG G2 does have 24Gb of internal memory that the user's can use load it up with photos, videos and tons of game. I think a 24Gb of memory is enough of you are just a moderate phone user. But for gamers like me? Maybe nah. Taking advantage of its Adreno 330 GPU,  that will give you smooth gameplay, I will surely load this phone up with games! That's why we need an external memory. I still don't have an information if this phone have a SD slot but I'll keep looking and update this post.

For the display, LG still uses their trademark "True HD-IPS" on this phone. No wonder that its display will be good because I already owned a LG device which is LG Optimus 4X HD that also have the same display technology and it keeps me fascinated because of its premium quality feel on just looking at the screen. But this device was way more better than mine because it already features a 1080 x 1920 pixeled screen and that's FULL HD!

LG G2's screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which is superb because it's the latest Gorilla Glass that Corning has. Plus! It's super thin and strong which perfect for a phone like this, for a reason that this phone is big and it really need a strong glass protection.

And.. That's it! I already put up all of my comments on the main specs of this phone. Think this phone will suit you?!
Tell me what you think by commenting on this post! Thank you!


Feel free to comment on this blog.
Feel free to share this blog. Thank you!

2 komento: